Home Sweet Home
Free updates for life, major and minor, for as long as you own the product.
If you are not familiar with a (needlework) sampler, it is a piece of embroidery produced as a demonstration or test of skill in needlework. It often includes the alphabet, figures, motifs, decorative borders and sometimes the name of the person who embroidered it and the date
This computerised version is our take of the traditional Home Sweet Home Sampler.
Tons of possibilities. Every line can contain any words you choose. In our sample above, we chose "Home Sweet Home." but it could say "Bless Our Home." or Home Sweet Houseboat etc....
No matter what you choose, the text size will shrink/expand to fit your words on the page. It is fully automated.
Photo-realistic look and feel of the print. Note the embroidery font. When encased in a rustic wooden frame, it actually looks like cross-stitched needlework, framed! Add all the family member's first names and even the dog and cat. It all auto-fits the width.
- Presentation quality, 300 dpi print, 8x10 inch photo size, centered on U.S. Letter or A4
- After you create a print, simply cut off the white border for a perfect photo size frame fit
- Language Neutral. You type anything into the text box, it will work in any language.
- True print preview in full color (colors not changeable to keep color scheme. True WYSIWYG
- Literally any text on all lines.
- Prints in all CAPS, just like real cross-stitch exemplars.
- Font size automatically shrinks/expands to fit the printable area. Never wasted paper.
- Full printed User Manual from PDF file
- Live Update - Always have the latest version 24/7